Join the SyGuS mailing list: http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/synthlib
Contact SyGuS-Comp organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the SyGuS community on StarExec, where you can access the public benchmarks and the public solvers, run these solvers or your own solver on these benchmarks or your own benchmarks.
We are thankful to the StarExec team for allowing the SyGuS community to enjoy their wonderful platform.
The annual SyGuS competition (SyGuS-Comp) is organized by:
- Rajeev Alur (University of Pennsylvania)
- Dana Fisman (Ben-Gurion University)
- Saswat Padhi (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Andrew Reynolds (University of Iowa)
- Rishabh Singh (Google Brain)
- Abhishek Udupa (Microsoft)
The competition was initiated as part of the NSF ExCAPE grant #1138996.
Organizers are allowed to participate in the competition as long as
- they are not involved in the collection of new benchmarks (that will be made public after competition),
- they do not have leader permissions on StarExec, and
- they are not involved in the processing of the results.
Organizers are allowed to submit new benchmarks, conditioned they are submitted a month before benchmark submission deadline. These benchmarks will be made public immediately.